The most durable formwork locks according to the test results of CNIIS-Test
The versatile wedge clamp both pulls and aligns the elements of large-panel formwork, which provides:
- Сlamping formwork panels together as quickly as possible;
- Obtaining tight joints of panel formwork to get a flat concrete surface;
- Possibility to absorb both tensile and compressive forces;
- No gradual “slipping” under dynamic loads (for example, hammer blows).
Specifications of GAMMA formwork clamps
- A specially developed steel grade with given physical and mechanical properties for effective absorbing shock loads (which arise during the operation of the locks) provides a bearing capacity of up to 5.1 tf (test report attached).
- The sheet thickness for lock elements is 6 mm (base and movable brackets).
- The wedge is made by hot stamping technology, which provides higher strength (as compared to the casting method), which is achieved by strain hardening, direction of the fiber along the configuration of the part, and improvement of the surface microgeometry.
- Electroplated coating provides high corrosion resistance.
- The service life of the locks is more than 4 years of intensive use.